Friday, October 16, 2015

ROCK REVIEW : CRYPTIC SPACES : EIGHT QUEENS by DEEN FERRELL (NON- SPOILERY VERSION)

Hey Guys, I am back and I want to saw that within a few days I will be reviewing Cryptic Spaces :Eight Queens and this post is a non-spoilery version because I have found out not many has read this book.

                        23502342

CRYTIC SPACES : EIGHT QUEENS by DEEN FERRELL     

What can I say, I love the book! I give it a 5 out of 5 stars and yes, it is filled with adventures and fun. A little love story is also there and I am shipping Willoughby and Sydney so hard! Deen Ferrell has an amazing talent to make me get to the read fast and be like : OH HELL NO!

One thing about this book is that the adventure is so detailed and there wouldn't be a time where you wouldn't understand the scene. I will be very happy to review any of Deen Ferrell's books and especially from Cryptic Spaces.

It's like a math class with a lot of adventure and this time, you wouldn't fall asleep in this math class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYNOPSIS     

The Absconditus crew is dead and its murderous hijackers have been drowned in the sea -- well, mostly. True, the ship is sitting on the bottom of the ocean, but Willoughby has already had to face one of its hijacker goons as a white-eyed zombie. What if there are others? There is little time to consider as every passing hour brings him new challenges. He must find his friends, Antonio and T.K., lost somewhere in the sands of time. He must save James Arthur from the threat of a mysterious scar-faced witch. He must find out what the self-proclaimed Demon Lord, Beelzebub, really wants, and figure out a way to thwart him. He needs to come to terms with his growing feelings for Sydney, whose idea of a rough day is trying to fit 189 designer accessories into a single yacht closet. From the snow capped peaks of the Andes, to the center of the Bermuda triangle, from the Minsk Theater in St. Petersburg, Russia, to The Treasury in Petra, Jordan, the action never stops in this riveting sequel to the award winning Cryptic Spaces: Foresight. Adventure has a new game-and winning is so much more than just staying alive. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO      

Cover : Paperback

Pages : 405

Publisher : Curio Creative

Publishing Date: 31st October 2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS      

If you are interested to buy this book online, click on any link below.

AMAZON : 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
OK guys, thanks for stopping buy. I really recommend you to read this book and if you have read this, comment below and tell me how you felt about this book and also comment to me if you want me to post a spoilery version for this book. 

I'll see you again with another post! SEE YA! :) :D 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Govhini! Email me your shipping address at CrypticSpaces@gmail.com and I'll get you a copy of Cryptic Spaces: Dark Edge Rising as soon as it's out next summer! Would love to read your review!

    ReplyDelete