Sunday, September 21, 2014

BOOKIE LOOKIE - I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by JANDY NELSON

HI HI HI... I'm back with a book that I thought of recommending it to you. I have to say, this book has such a good impact and I have heard many saying that this book is without a doubt the best book yet. My friends haven't had this book yet (They are not book lovers), so I better have this before them (laughing evilly). It is a recommended book as far as I know.

I'll Give You the Sun


I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by JANDY NELSON

   This book is about a girl named Jude and her twin brother, Noah. These twins are incredibly close. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with a charismatic boy next door while daredevil Jude cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick do the talk for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking. What happened to them during the three years and what made the incredibly close twins to barely speak to each other now? Until... Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy as well as someone else-- an even more unpredictable new force in her Life. The early years are Noah's story to tell. The later years are Jude's story to tell. What the twins don't realize is that they each have only half the story, and if they just have the chance to find their way back to one another, they'd have a chance to remake their World. 



OK... Did you or did you not fall in love with the synopsis itself.
This book is written by Jandy Nelson.
I haven't actually read Jandy Nelson's books yet. I know what you're thinking. But I have enough money to order this book. All I have to do now is to bank-in my money. But still, I have seen many book tubers say wonderful things about this book so I read it's synopsis and yes.. Magically, it made so eager to read and it's cover is just so beautiful... I LOVE IT!!!
Jandy Nelson even written a book called 'The Sky Is Everywhere'. Also, I have people going nuts on that book as well. I am now thinking of buying these two wonderful books and see how far I'm gonna cry. Many have cried, I hope I do too.

Well, that's all for now. If you feel this is the book for you, then click on the links that I've set below (If you want to make an online order).

www.bookdepository.com/Ill-Give-You-Sun-Jandy-Nelson/9780803734968
www.amazon.com

I hope these links help you.

See you in the next 'BOOKIE LOOKIE' and if I read this book, I will be posting a 'BOOKIE LOOKIE REVIEW'
Will explain more to you about 'BOOKIE LOOKIE' and 'BOOKIE LOOKIE REVIEW' in the next post.
BYE!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment