Monday, September 22, 2014

BOOKIE LOOKIE - MAZE RUNNER by JAMES DASHNER

HI HI HI!!! Welcome to another episode of 'BOOKIE LOOKIE', I'm Genie and today we are going to talk about Maze Runner!!!



MAZE RUNNER by JAMES DASHNER

Yes, this is Maze Runner. I think some of you must have known that this book will become a movie soon enough. I will post the release date soon enough. I have made an order of this online. I will be getting soon probably about this week. This isn't the only book  written by James Dashner, there are books that I think are similar to Maze Runner.
Maze Runner
The Scorch Trials
The Death Cure
The Kill Order

You can buy a set of these books.



  Its about a boy named Thomas who ends up being in a maze (somehow) and there are other boys in the maze as well. The other boys lived in a maze for a long time so they created a society. Things change right after Thomas came. Thomas and the other boys would come out of the maze to find a way out and return before night strikes because monsters will arise at that time. Plus, the trailer has arrived. Will be posting its link now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64-iSYVmMVY

Hope you find this 'BOOKIE LOOKIE' useful.
When I get this book, I will post the news. I promise. So don't go anywhere. BYE-BYE!!!

Here Are The Links
www.amazon.com
http://www.bookdepository.com/Maze-Runner-James-Dashner/9781908435132




No comments:

Post a Comment