Thursday, October 30, 2014

BOOKIE LOOKIE - TRIAL BY FIRE (WORLDWALKER #1) by JOSEPHINE ANGELINI

HI HI HI!!! I'm BACK and I'm back with a BOOKIE LOOKIE post. Today we'll be looking through an exciting book. Its no other than...

                    20613491  

TRIAL BY FIRE (WORLDWALKER #1) by JOSEPHINE ANGELINI

Yeah, an awesome cover. It looks so dangerous magic and apocalyptic. Plus, I've seen the reviews people make in Goodreads and I have to say, I am quite impressed.

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYNOPSIS 

This world is trying to kill Lily Proctor. Her life-threatening allergies keep her from enjoying experiences that others in her hometown of Salem take for granted, which is why she is determined to enjoy her first high school party with her best friend and longtime crush, Tristan. But after a humiliating incident in front of half her graduating class, Lily wishes she could just disappear.

Suddenly, Lily is in a different Salem—one overrun with horrifying creatures and ruled by powerful women called Crucibles. Strongest and cruelest of them all is Lillian . . . Lily's other self in this alternate universe.

What makes Lily weak at home is what makes her extraordinary in New Salem. In this confusing world, Lily is torn between responsibilities she can't hope to shoulder alone and a love she never expected.
  

  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Here are some details about this book.

Cover: Hardcover

Pages: 374

Publish Date: September 2nd 2014

  
If you are interested in it, you can buy this book online. Click on any link below.

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/125005088X/ref=x_gr_w_bb?ie=UTF8&tag=httpwwwgoodco-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=125005088X&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2  

Book Depository:
http://www.bookdepository.com/Trial-by-Fire-Josephine-Angelini/9781250050885  


  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

   Oh yes, soon I will be posting a book haul (COOL). In the month of November (2014), I will be buying books. And I think I'll be buying 6 books (I think). GENIE IN THE LAMP will be posted as well. For those who don't know, GENIE IN THE LAMP is a post that is filled with the books I want and if you interested in them, you can go check out those books. This month (October 2014), I will be posting WISH GRANTED!!! WISH GRANTED is a post where I tell you the books that I bought. (Its not a wrap up) If I have a lot of books, then I will post my WRAP UP!!! For those who don't know about WRAP UP, its about the books that you've already read, so if you know a booktuber who post WRAP UP, it means the books that he/she have read.

   OK guys, will be back with another post. Tell me if you have read this book. Until then... BYE-BYE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment