Thursday, January 8, 2015

BLOGGER'S READ-A-THON

HI EVERYONE!!! I want to tell you something new that I'll be doing. This is something that I think I made. And I can't wait to tell to all of you but before that, I want to say something very important. Have you ever heard of a 'read-a-thon'? Some of you have, right? It's when a reader has to read books really, really fast until they reached the limitation or date that they've marked. So, it's something like that and for the moment you've been waiting... I have special announcement to tell you. Drumroll please.


     

It's not just a blog-a-thon but also a BLOGGER'S READ-A-THON!!!

I will be blogging and also reading. I will be reading books for 4 weeks starting from 12/01/2015 to 07/02/2015. So, I will be saying that it's kinda like a blog-new-year thing. I wasn't able to make a blogmas so I decided to make a blogger's read-a-thon. I wanted to say that I want to read a few books even though I don't know which to start with. That's one reason why I don't post a TBR. I have no idea what to read. If any of you wish to join me, it doesn't matter you a have a blog or not or you have lots of books or not, if you want to join me, tweet me. Here's my twitter: @honeygov
Don't forget. And at the end of the read-a-thon, email me how many books you've read and also your name.
Here's my email address: ghiniu2000@gmail.com
I will list people's name in an orderly way according to how many books they've read and they shall be ranked. But look at the bright-side, you have loads of fun. Please tweet me before you want to enter this. If you're a day or two late, it doesn't matter, you could still enter but can't be more than 3 days to enter. If anyone is a booktuber or a book representer or something, email me at the end of the read-a-thon so that I'll also be able to link in your channel.

OK guys, that's it from me. Hope you have a great time reading. I will be back with another post soon. Until then... BYE-BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment